Google Drive is a great tool for storing and sharing documents, which makes it an essential part of any educator’s office. Here are three tools that will help you improve students’ writing in just minutes.
Google Drive is a cloud storage service that offers a free 5 GB of space. It has been used in schools to help students write better essays and papers. These three tools will help you do that. Read more in detail here: google docs.
The month of March, 2014 Google Drive recently announced the availability of add-ons to its capabilities, as you may be aware. These are third-party extensions that you may install to improve the performance of your Drive. I’ve been experimenting with a few of these add-ons and have chosen to highlight three of them here. The add-ons I chose are excellent for assisting pupils in improving their writing skills. Please see this list for additional add-ons.
1- ProWriting Assistance
ProWriting Aid is a fantastic application that offers a wide range of features to assist students in improving their writing skills. Some of these characteristics are:
- Check for consistency, plagiarism, acronyms, clichés, repetitions, grammatical errors, and more in your work.
- – Remove clichés and repetitions; – Check for uniformity in spelling, hyphenation, and capitalization;
- Examine the text for plagiarism and unoriginality.
- Grammar and spelling checker online;
- Enhance readability.
- Look for terms that are overused;
- Improve the structure of boring paragraphs;
- Look for words and phrases that are repeated;
- Remove any terms that are unclear, abstract, or complicated from your work;
- Services for copyediting and proofreading of the highest caliber;
2- Keep an eye on the changes
Track Changes is an excellent collaborative writing tool. It enables users to see changes and edits made to the document, as well as when and who made them, and to approve or reject these changes.
Users may benefit from the following features provided by Track Changes:
- Manage Changes: Using the Track Changes sidebar, you can quickly accept or reject changes.
- Changes are color-coded for ease of review: additions are green, and deletions are red with strikethrough.
- Simple Controls: Using the Add-ons menu, turn Track Changes on or off and reset tracking with a single click.
- No portion of your document is ever sent or kept outside of Google’s computers, making it secure and private.
See it in action in this video.
EasyBib is the ideal add-on to utilize if you’re working on a Google Docs project and need to include citations. It allows you to quickly find and retrieve citations, as well as create a bibliography for your work. You have the option of using one of three citation styles: APA, MLA, or Chicago.
To learn more about how to use EasyBib on Google Docs, watch this short video.
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest are all places where you may find us.
Google Drive has a plethora of tools for teachers to use. These must-have add-ons will improve students writing skills and enhance the classroom experience. Reference: must have google add-ons for teachers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are 3 things you would use Google Docs for?
Google Docs is a word processor that allows users to create, edit, and collaborate on documents. It can also be used as a spreadsheet program.
What are the tools of Google Drive?
Google Drive is a cloud storage service that allows users to store files and access them from anywhere.
How Google Drive is useful for students?
- best google doc add-ons for students
- best google add-ons for teachers 2022
- google docs add-ons for students
- google doc add-ons for writers
- best google docs add-ons for writers